Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some Inspiration For You

I took to the internet looking for some inspiration and found it on Inspiration Lane You can Visit Here.  I enjoy viewing the different images and it gives me some great ideas. The music is soothing and pleasing to the ears and you can add the images to your tumblr account.  What do you think?

Yummy!

I love the texture of this lamp base and the distressed shutter in the background

Absolutely gorgeous!

A simple eye pleasing accessory.

This describes my life at the present time.
One of my favorite furry friends...So sweet
Words of Wisdom
I could not resist this...I added this to my collection
(Image via West Elm)
Along with two of these, turquoise and an emerald bottles.

Add caption

(Image via West Elm)


2 comments:

  1. You´ve found some lovely inspiration - and I have a weakness for glass bottles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris,
    There are so many great ideas on here and wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing it. That green jar is pretty, and I love the sweet bird.

    Have a great week, Kris. I want one of those crepes right now!

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida