Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shoe Shopping-Casual Boating Shoes

"As soon as you set foot on a yacht you belong to some man, not to yourself, and you die of boredom."
Coco Chanel

I hope this isn't true because I love to be on the water and a yacht would be the creme de la creme but any of the following water crafts would do: a speed boat, cabin cruiser, canoe, raft, a pontoon heck even an inner tube.


 What better way to walk on deck than with some cool boating shoes so I decided to do a little shoe shopping. I love the look of boating shoes and thought I would share with you some of my favorites.

J'adore madras of any kind!
                                      Not too sure about these?


Pretty in Pink

Love this color....Turquoise

Cream goes with everything.

                                        Definitely nautically themed

Do you wear boating shoes? Which pair would you choose?

Images from Zappos
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida