Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bob Schneider - Let The Light In



I love music and whenever I hear a song for the very first time usually before the song is finished I am saying to my husband or to myself, I really like this song.  This is another one of those songs.  When I first heard it, I was struck by the melody and then I got it in my head ( I'm sure all of you have had that happen to you) and could not get it out.  Luckily for me the radio DJ gave the name of the artist.  So, I found it and added it to my iPHONE and I STILL find myself hearing this tune in my head off and on all day long.

It's called Let The Light In by Bob Schneider.  What do you think of this tune?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida