Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why the French Title?

Well, by now you know that I am not French, only a wanna be. I have always been fascinated with the French lifestyle, people, architecture and of course their food. Show me a person who has had french pastries and can't get enough of them and I'll show you a person after my own heart!

So, I decided to use the french language in my blog title. Of course, I will be researching articles on subjects, interviewing other bloggers, and reviewing books that have to do with the French but I will also be writing articles on places of interest, recipe's, and more serious topics as it relates to Americans. So, hopefully it will be the best of both cultures.

I hope you will join with me, become a follower, and contribute your thoughts and ideas to help make this an interesting place to visit.

Et Salut.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me! Looking forward to more interesting subjects to discuss, a la francaise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida