Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Etsy Love

I am a huge fan of Etsy and whenever possible I make purchases from there.  There is always such a nice variety of shops to browse through and I am always amazed at the talent out there.  I've been reading in various magazines and on blogs about some really cool shops that I will be showing you today.

The first one is called Eye Poetry and as of late I've been looking at prints to hang on a long chain with clips in my office.  I usually like the 5 x 7 size and have found some gorgeous photos in this shop.  Here is the link to the shop:  Eye Poetry Photography.  Here is a sample of some of my favorites:

This one is on my list of favorites


I loved this one so much I purchased it.

I've never been a fan of horse pictures but I love this one!
Hmmm, I'm thinking of getting this one!


This is such a serene photo, ethereal.  It  has a heavenly look to it.


This is another one that I purchased...I have to stay away from this shop!  LOL


I hope that you will stop by and check out her prints.

Here is another shop, a ceramic shop that has the most charming and colorful pieces. A lovely lidded jar, bowls, and vases all so bright and cheery.  You can find it here: Owl Creek Ceramics.

Love these!
One of my favorites!


For all of you who knit or crochet, I think this is pretty nifty!

Rim Pasta Bowl ~ Blue and White Handpainted

When I am looking for crafting/paper supplies and other cool items this shop is one of my favorites:  I love the twine's in linen and in the raw for wrapping gifts.  She also has tags and an assortment of painted clothespins for hanging prints etc.
Olive Manna


Belgium Linen

Raw Twine

Textile Bobbins

Wooden Buttons

More Linen Thread
She has all sorts of bits and bobbins and a designated Website which you can also visit here Shop Olive Manna that carries vintage, handmade and sundries.  I've made several purchases from her and have always been very pleased with what I've ordered.

I'm sure most of you are well familiar with Etsy and I hope you have enjoyed viewing the items from these wonderful and talented people.

5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to check out these shops! I love the prints, I've been looking for some nice ones for our guest room...these would be perfect:) Thank you again for the goodies you sent me, I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris,
    Because I love Photography, these pictures caught my eye. I love the horse one, and white horses are my favorite. The owl is sweet too, and the scene you purchased is beautiful. I can see why you bought that one. It sounds like you have been enjoying the etsy shops.

    Have a great week, Kris.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those prints are absolutely beautiful. The yarn dish would be a great gift for my knitting mother-in-law who has everything ... but not one of those!!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I see what you mean Kris - the prints are beautiful. I love the ones you purchased. Have a great day,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristie,
    Such beautiful things. I LOVE Etsy and have bought many things from there. Those photographs are amazing.
    …. and, many thanks for your comment ….. I've only just seen it !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida