Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fab Items from West Elm

I'm a fan of West Elm and on recently visiting their website found some really cool items.  I love the cool colors in the first image especially the turquoise bottle and the navy blue and white mix of pillows, poufs.  I think poufs are a really nice addition to any room not only for tired feet but also as an extra seat too. The bird pillow and navy cotton velvet pillow with the metal hand hammered nail heads are my favorites and I have to admit I purchased them.  You can visit their website to view "what's new" here:  West Elm



Pretty shades of blues, greens, and clear bottles

Midnight blue cotton velvet pillow with decorative metal grommets  ( ordered this one)

Love the design and colors in this pouf

Mineral colored wallpaper...such texture

Sweet colorful birds...I ordered this one too!

Denim Pouf
Adorable rocking birds
Another indigo and white designed pillow

3 comments:

  1. Kris,
    Look at that sweet bird pillow! I would have ordered that one too. I love birds and have taken a few pictures of the Blue Jay recently. The turquoise bottles are so pretty, and can be used for so many things.

    Happy Autumn days.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on that bird pillow too!
    Still haven't ordered a pouf for my living room...!
    It's drizzling here, but you know, it's kind of nice. Only problem is I want to use the pool for the one last week it's open. We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty things, looove the bottles as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida