Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, August 2, 2013

Before and After

Here are before and after photos of our grandson, Asher.  He turned one on August 1st.


It's My Birthday!

My older sister, Gemma




At a beach party!

Wearing Mamaws sunglasses
Asher's first haircut:
Before my haircut.

And after...I'm much happier now than when I was getting my hair cut.

Isn't it amazing how different a "first haircut" can take them from "baby" to "little man".  :-)

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.  We plan to enjoy a breakfast of french toast at a new coffee shop in St. Andrews Bay called Chez Amavida and kick around the "cove" area of St. Andrews Bay. I'll be sure to take some pics of the area to share with you.

Tomorrow's Breakfast  and don't forget this



Ahhhh now I am ready to talk!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear Asher!
    Oh Kris, your grandchildren are so cute. My niece turned two on Juli 30th and tomorrow we will make a birthday party for her. Gosh, the time goes so fast.
    Kris, I wish, I could be there right now. I love to spend time on the beach and also enjoy breakfast like that. :-)) It looks really delicious.
    Have a great time, Kris.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, your grandchildren are gorgeous Kris! They have such beautiful eyes! That French toast looks yummy:)

    I've never heard of St. Andrew's Bay but look forward to seeing pics of it. Florida is so much fun to explore:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, they are such cuties ... Bet you're a great grandma! Hope you enjoyed your lovely breakfast ...
    Things have been a bit manic around here ... I'm just catching up with my favourite blogs for the first time in a little while. M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida