Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eye Candy

To lighten things up, I found some gorgeous Swedish and French furniture.  There is no rhyme or reason for what I have chosen...just items that struck my fancy.

I've got some refreshments ready...grab a caffe and a macaroon, get nice and cozy and enjoy the show.

Image ~Via ~ Pinterest
Swedish Corner Chair Via Pinterest~ Gallery.Me.com

Swedish Rococo Rustic Chair ~ via Pinterest Gallery.Me.com

Swedish Baroque Chair ~ Via Pinterest ~ Gallery.Me.com


Swedish Gustavian Sideboard ! Via ~ Pinterest ~ Gallery.Me.com

Swedish Chandelier ~ Via~ Pinterest ~ Gallery.Me.com

Modern Painting ~ Via~ Pinterest ~ Gallery.Me.com

Image ~ Via~ Pinterest

Rustic French ~ Via~ Pinterest ~ timzou.timbir.com

Image ~ Via ~ Pinterest


Swedish Winer View ~ Via ~ Pinterest ~ Lars Dahlin Flickr.com
Isn't this the most gorgeous picture you have ever seen?  I love it!  Glad you had the time to stop by for a visit and view the "eye candy".  Hope you have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Well, it´s no surprise that I love this I guess..?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Yours looks lovely, I added myself as a follower (fuzzy grey icon, it's supposed to be cherubs!).

    These are gorgeous images, you have great taste!

    We left Yorkshire when I was only 8 but I do remember Manchester very well, my great aunt lived there and we visited her often...her house still had an outhouse which just fascinated me. My husband and I hope to be able to make a trip to England in the next several years:)

    I look forward to more visits to your blog, your grandson is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! My favorite is the swedish corner chair. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris :) wish i could drop in for a macaroon and coffee :)
    meanwhile the photos are just delicious too.
    hope life is beautiful, sorry i haven’t had a chance to visit earlier, xo Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful images I will have to investigate this pinterest lark, it looks just up my street, another distraction to keep me from doing the housework is always welcome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris,


    I could look at that last image for hours...GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. am very much i love with Swedish decor right now...love the light color and simplicity of design...nothing uppity about this style...just a pureness and elegance..
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the corner chair and the chandelier.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chandelier is stunning and that last picture makes me want to curl up with a book, a cozy blanket and a cup of cocoa. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i particularly like the last kitchen photo!!!
    and to be honest with you thats how norwegian winter looks like too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to have *met* you...all these gorgeous inspiration are so wonderful:) I really look forward to getting to know you more:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Panama City, Florida